With your help, the majority of our pro-life candidates were victorious on November 4, 2014.
1. Pro-life Senator Elect Thom Tillis will be the next U. S. Senator from North Carolina and the U. S Senate will be controlled by a pro-life majority.
2. All incumbent pro-life members of Congress [Renee Ellmers (R-2), Walter Jones (R-3), Virginia Foxx (R-5), Richard Hudson (R-8), Robert Pittenger (R-9), Patrick McHenry (R-10), Mark Meadows (R-11), and George Holding (R-13) ] were re-elected. Pro-life Congressman Elect Mark Walker (R-6) replaces retiring pro-life Howard Coble (R-6) and pro-life Congressman Elect David Rouzer (R-7) replaces retiring pro-life Mike McIntyre (D-7). The U. S House remains controlled by a pro-life majority which has seen its strength increase with the election of more pro-life members to its ranks.
3. Mark Martin was elected Chief Justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court following his appointment to the post by Governor Pat McCrory.
4. Out of 19 candidates, John Tyson was elected to the Court of Appeals.
5. Of the 35 state senate candidates endorsed by the North Carolina Right to Life PACs, 30 were elected.
6. Of the 79 state house candidates endorsed by the North Carolina Right to Life PACs, 69 were elected.